Royal Enfiladed finally delivered! Many riders were waiting for an affordable Adventure Touring Bike for long. Using street bikes for touring off the tarmac was always a compromise. Then came the big ADV bikes in the shape of Triumph Tigers. They were huge, heavy and most importantly costly for most buyers. Perfect plot for something like Himalayan. I have Test ridden the bike and all the details are in the accompanying Video.
Major Aspects of the bike
- ₹ 1,72,000 on road Pune
- 411 cc SOHC, 24.5 BHP (18.02 KW) @ 6500 RPM, 32, 32 NM @ 4000 – 4500 RPM
- Very simple motorcycle
- Extremely comfortable Ergonomics
- 800 mm – low saddle height for an ADV bike
- Tubed Spoke Wheels (21″ front, 17″ rear)
- 15 L tank capacity
- Kerb weight 182 Kgs
- 220 mm Ground Clearence !
- Luggage ready
- Comprehensive instrumentation console including gear position, taco, trip meters, ambient temperature, clock and even a digital compass
Check out the video for more details: